Fall is in the air in Edmonton, and Wise Warrior Gym is rolling out a new schedule and new martial arts & self defense classes and seminars.
Check out what's happening this season.
Mixed Martial Arts
- MMA S³ our functional, street-crossover sport combat. 9 classes to choose from each week
- New CompTeam prepping grapplers for competition, led by Coach Davy
Children's Martial Arts
- Self defense & functional martial art skills using fun drills and games: With Coach Davy at Commonwealth Recreation Centre and Coach Kyla at Wise Warrior Gym
- Starting the week of September 11, please reserve a place before registration closes
REAL Self Defense
- New Hard Target Introduction Program, starting the week of September 11. Includes REAL Self Defense classes and our full-day seminar
- REAL Self Defense core program plus our new Enhanced Skills class each week
Martial Arts for the Mind
- Martial Arts for the Mind, functional philosophy with Founder & Director Calen Paine, runs twice per month in the Fall
- Curriculum includes Ready Set GOal (new in Spring 2017) and foundation classes, covering topics from breakdowns to breakthroughs, understanding and managing internal dialogue, and "Coming Home" grounding and centering practice.
- Monthly Hard Target self defense seminars
- Upcoming B3 Hammerfist seminar with Guest Coach Chad Peppler from Evolution Combat Systems on September 23
- Stay tuned for the next installment of the All Things series with Guest Coach Ryan Lawless from Untapped: Physical Culture
How do I get involved?
Memberships and drop-in passes are available for all regular weekly classes. New students, ask us about our current offers and promotions. Advanced registration is required for some programs and seminars, so call us in advance to reserve your place. See you soon!