The REAL Self Defense, 8-hour Multiple Attacker Defense Certification Course will teach you to defend yourself against...
• Group Attacks versus Single Person
• Swarming Situations
• Confined Space with Attackers
• Random Mob Violence
One of the most dangerous situations is being attacked by a group when you are alone:
- learn to detect the potential for a mass attack set-up.
- to use obstacles in the environment and maneuver tactics that position yourself to fight one attacker at a time.
- if knocked down you will be trained to protect your vital targets from strikes then work to stand up.
- prepare to endure the mauling pressure of several attackers within a confined space and to persist until you have escaped to safety.
This individual training module is part of an ongoing, functional personal protection and Officer & Security series.
WHERE: Wise Warrior Gym • 12832 141-street NW, Edmonton AB T5L 4N8,
WHEN: Mondays • 8:00pm – 9:30pm
WHO: Calen Paine • 780–667–9911
COST: first class is always FREE OF CHARGE
For 20 years Wise Warrior Gym® has provided the province of Alberta with comprehensive and functional conflict resolution and self defense training. The overriding philosophy presented in every REAL Self Defense™ module is to use alert awareness and verbal de-escalation to avoid or escape a confrontation before it can intensify to physical violence. Specific legalities of defending yourself are emphasized throughout the training process. Each of the six certification programs are presented in a 6 month cycle and are self-contained 8-hour modules that will benefit the student independent of the other training modules.
Now a 5 DVD set! CIT–PRO is the foundational empty-hand self defense training program that instructs you how to enhanced your security and safety with core principles, practical strategies and the techniques to prevent real world violence. You will learn to enhance your awareness, how to verbally diffuse a situation to avoid confrontation and the functional physical skills needed to deal with violent aggression then get to safety.