This month we are bringing security and self defense expert Luis Gutierrez in from Florida for a 3-day seminar that will be packed with expertise. You do NOT want to miss this opportunity to learn from a master. Plus, ladies please join us for FREE self defense in honour of fodada's International Women's Self Defense Day.
Attention Civilians, Law Enforcement, Security Pros, & Martial Art Enthusiasts:
Luis Gutierrez, BJJ black belt and founder of ISR Matrix is joining us from Florida for a 3-day BJJ, law enforcement, security, and self defense seminar starting November 30th!
His approach, techniques, and training methodology are second-to-none, maximizing learning and retention. Every time we've brought Luis in from Florida over the last decade, he always leaves town with rave reviews from seminar attendees.
We have an attendance cap of 30 people. Do not miss out on this opportunity to learn from a master.
Click here for EARLY BIRD PRICING (Ends November 15). More information below.
FREE Women's Self Defense Seminar!
We are excited to be partnering with fodada for the 2nd year in a row for their International Women's Self Defense Day. Across the globe, tens of thousands of women have participated since this empowerment event was initiated 7 years ago.
We are representing Edmonton in this global event, and hosting a 2-hour, women's-only self defense seminar on Saturday November 17. This seminar is open to all women in the community.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn real-world self defense in a fun environment with other ladies. More information below.
*This seminar is currently at max capacity. Please send a note to email@example.com should you want to be placed on the waiting list*
November Seminars & Special Events
fodada's International Women's Self Defense Day
*Currently full. please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org should you want to be placed on the waiting list*
Saturday November 17 (10:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- This is a FREE women's seminar hosted by Wise Warrior Gym for fodada's International Women's Self Defense Day
- Aims to empower women in the community by providing free self-defense events around the globe
- Participants who wish to take their training further will receive a discount for the following week's Hard Target seminar
- Ages 8 and up.
Hard Target Self Defense Seminar
Saturday November 24 (9 am – 3 pm)
- Our monthly, award-winning self defense seminar. Part of the Hard Target Introduction Program
- Hard Target Introduction includes 3 weeks of access to REAL Self Defense classes, the Hard Target seminar, plus a trial MMA class.
- Register online
ISR Matrix and BJJ Seminar with ISR Founder & BJJ Black Belt Luis Gutierrez
Friday November 30 – Sunday December 2
- Topics include Putting the Art Back in Martial Arts; ISR Clutch. Clinch with cloth & take-downs; BJJ Top Game & Positional Dominance.
- Recommended for anyone interested in applicable, real-world skill development in security training, civilian self defense, and mixed martial arts
- EARLY BIRD TICKETS $220
- Register in advance. Open to members and non-members
Contact us or give Calen a call at 780-667-9911 for questions.
Don't miss Module 3 in REAL Self Defense training:
Weapons Safe Defense
Learn to defend yourself against impact weapons and blades in real world weapon attack scenarios.
This program teaches functional tactics for interception, holding positions for stabilizing the armed attacker, and countering the threat of the weapon. Students will also learn how to strategically use the environment to avoid being struck or stabbed.
News, events, & special offers delivered right to your inbox: Please sign up to receive emails.