Check out our November events!
Ladies, please join us for FREE self defense in honour of fodada's International Women's Self Defense Day. We are representing Edmonton in this global event on Saturday November 23.
Free Women's Self Defense Seminar!
November is always an exciting month: We're participating for a 3rd year in fodada's 8th Annual International Women's Self Defense Day!
Around the globe, tens of thousands of women come together to attend these free events on self defense, empowerment, awareness, and safety.
Wise Warrior Gym is hosting a free 2-hour seminar on Saturday November 23, 9am-11am
Visit fodada to register before spaces fill up!
November Seminars & Special Events
Hard Target Self Defense Seminar
Saturday November 9 (9 am – 3 pm)
- Our award-winning self defense seminar. Part of the Hard Target Introduction Program
- Hard Target Introduction includes 3 weeks of access to REAL Self Defense classes, the Hard Target seminar, plus a trial MMA class.
- Click to learn more or register!
Fascial Ball Rolling Series
Sunday November 17 (11 am – 1 pm)
- Last month's "Roll Back Time" workshop with Janice Kaylta, RMT of Magic Hands Human & K-9 Therapy was extremely valuable for rehab and maintenance. It gave attendees fundamentals and tools they can use for life
- This month we are introducing an ongoing series
- Beginners welcome. Great for athletes and non-athletes alike.
8th Fodada International Women’s Only Self Defense
Saturday November 23: 9 AM - 11 AM
- Free self defense for women to raise awareness around the globe about protecting women and the importance of empowerment.
- Advanced registration is required on the fodada website. Spaces fill up quickly!