Fight Club Summer may be over, but Fall has just begun at Wise Warrior Gym. Don't miss our Fall schedule, including 2 special seminars in September featuring guest instructors.
We're back to a regular class schedule for the Fall, plus 2 special seminars coming up this month along with our regular Hard Target self defense seminar.
We are excited about this Fall because we are continuing to build integration between our REAL Self Defense modules to make them more functional and user-friendly. Plus, we are focusing on bringing in even more expertise via guest instructors each month.
We've also improved the Hard Target Introduction program to offer more classes and flexibility to self defense newcomers.
Some fierce Wise Warriors during our last week of Fight Club Summer.
Shoutout to everyone who participated! We saw our athletes go up a level and refine their skill through 2 months of focused functional sparring, wrestling, and grappling.
September Special Events & Seminars
Train Like You'll Live Forever: Well-Being Health & Fitness Seminar
Saturday September 15 (1:30 – 3 pm)
- Presented by Jay Vitt, exercise and wellness specialist, Certified CSEP-CPT
- Topics include: How to Be Your Own Personal Trainer, Energy Management, The Endocrine System, Post Training Attention & Recovery, & Injury Prevention & Management
- The first in our Well-Being Health & Fitness seminar series running once per month to promote healthy, WISE practices so you can train with longevity
- $20. Register in advance. Open to members and non-members.
TRI-Systems: Self Defense & Security
Saturday September 29 (1:30 – 4:30 pm)
- Presented by Ryan Lawless from Untapped: Physical Culture
- Review of System 3 & 4 BAT Grip and Figure 4 troubleshooting locks
- System 5 Adaptive Restraint Management
- System 6 Basic Assault Defense (B.A.D.)
- System 1 Pre Response Engagement Protocol (P.R.E.P.)
- BONUS free follow-up: Lecture System 0 Anti-Mindset Part II on Wednesday October 3 at 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- $45. Register in advance. Open to members & non-members. No prerequistes required.
Regular Classes & Programs
Hard Target Introduction Program:
Upcoming seminar date: Saturday September 22, 9am-3pm
- Short-term training in self-defense. Includes 3 weeks of full access to REAL Self Defense classes
- PLUS our award-winning Hard Target seminar
- PLUS 1 free MMA class for those interested in trying another engaging route to self defense
You can register online to reserve your spot.
Martial Arts for the Mind:
Wednesday September 26
- Theme: Communication & Relationship
- Continuing from summer sessions on relating and communicating effectively. Now moving into the next topic: Conversations for Possibility
REAL Self Defense:
Starting Wednesday September 5 we are returning to our regular 2x per week schedule. We are starting Module 1 Citizen's Protection, our foundational, unarmed self defense. We will also have guest instructors this month and throughout the Fall.
Mixed Martial Arts – Street Sport Solutions:
Returns to our regular class schedule with 6 regular classes each week, plus 3 half-hour Jiu Jitsu classes for free rolling. Ongoing curriculum in weapons, stand-up, clinch, and ground.
Little Warriors Kids Class:
Kids learn functional self defense and MMA with Coach Kyla through play, games, and drills. Kids classes are once per week on Wednesday evenings.