This month: Get a comprehensive introduction to self defense, check out the topic of the next "All Things" seminar with Coach Ryan Lawless from Untapped: Personal Training, and mark your calendars for a future seminar with Ray Price, BJJ Black Belt. Plus, we're hosting a new ongoing Health & Wellness series with Janice Kalyta of Magic Hands Human & K-9 Therapy.
Last month we held our 2nd annual Warrior Banquet. The gym was transformed into the Sea Wise Tavern, holding entertainment, student and coach performances, and plenty of food. Students were presented with certificates, belts, and rankings.
Congratulations on everyone's achievements, and thanks for making this event a success.
Martial Arts for the Mind Lectures
Wednesday March 13 & March 27 (8 pm)
Our functional philosophy Martial Arts for the Mind program is back from hiatus!
- Topics include Defining the Wise Warrior, Purpose and Function of the Human Design, and Coming Home Practice
- Classes are included in membership or $20 drop-in for non-members
Hard Target Self Defense Seminar
Saturday March 23 (9 am – 3 pm)
- Our award-winning self defense seminar. Part of the Hard Target Introduction Program
- Hard Target Introduction includes 3 weeks of access to REAL Self Defense classes, the Hard Target seminar, plus a trial MMA class.
- Click to learn more or register!
Fascial Ball Rolling Series
Beginning Sunday March 24 (11 am – 12:30 pm)
- Last month's "Roll Back Time" workshop with Janice Kaylta, RMT of Magic Hands Human & K-9 Therapy was extremely valuable for rehab and maintenance. It gave attendees fundamentals and tools they can use for life
- This month we are introducing an ongoing series
- Beginners welcome. Great for athletes and non-athletes alike.
All Things Kicking Seminar with Guest Coach Ryan Lawless
DATE CHANGE: Saturday April 6 (1:30 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Coach Ryan of Untapped Personal Training is back with another installment in his popular All Things series
- 2 Free Bonus Sessions: All Things Take-Down Defense on Monday April 1 at 6:30 pm & All Things Illegal Monday April 1 at 8:00 pm
- $45.00 Open to Members and Non-Members.
BJJ Seminar with Black Belt Ray Price
Friday May 31 – Sunday June 2
- Mark your calendar! We're bringing back Ray Price from Reno, Nevada.
- Ray is a Straight Blast Gym BJJ black belt and ISR Matrix president. Our last seminar was a full-house, so keep your eye out for our next email to register in advance.
- Open to members and non-members, beginner through advanced levels