Check out our upcoming events in April. Plus, we've opened up registration for our BJJ Seminar in May with guest instructor Ray Price. Ray is a BJJ black belt and a highly sought after instructor and coach coming to us all the way from Reno, Nevada. If you're looking to make some groundbreaking improvements in your BJJ game, you don't want to miss this one.
Ray Price is coming back to Wise Warrior Gym from Reno, Nevada. Ray is a Straight Blast Gym BJJ black belt and ISR Matrix president. He'll be bringing us the latest in BJJ Top Game Positional Dominance from May 31 to June 2.
Advanced registration is required. Our last seminar with Ray was a full-house, and only 30 spots are available.
All Things Kicking Seminar with Guest Coach Ryan Lawless
Saturday April 6 (1:30 pm – 4:00 pm)
All about kicks and kicking: how to use them, when to use them, why to use them, and anything else you want to know about leg attacks
- Coach Ryan Lawless from Untapped Physical Training is back with another instalment in his popular All Things series, bringing his unique, functional, & thorough approach
- $45.00, Open to Members and Non-Members.
Hard Target Self Defense Seminar
Saturday April 13 (9 am – 3 pm)
Become a hard target for crime with our award-winning, one-day Hard Target seminar
- Learn effective self defense in a fun and lively seminar
- 100% of participants felt more confident, empowered, and prepared to defend themselves after taking this training
- Advanced registration required. Contact us for a 20% off introduction offer
Martial Arts for the Mind Lectures
Wednesday April 17 & May 1 (8 pm – 9:30 pm)
Our functional philosophy Martial Arts for the Mind program
- Topics include Defining the Wise Warrior continued, Human Design - Life Purpose & Missions, and Coming Home Part 2 - Taking Your Place & Space
- Newcomers always welcome. Classes are included in membership or $20 drop-in for non-members
Fascial Ball Rolling Series with Janice Kalyta, RMT
Sunday April 28 (11 am – 12:30 pm)
- Add ball rolling technique to your health and rehab toolbox with Janice Kalyta of Magic Hands Human & K-9 Therapy
- Learn how to properly engage the fascia to release tension and stress throughout your body
- Beginners welcome. Great for athletes and non-athletes alike.
BJJ Seminar with Black Belt Ray Price
Friday May 31 – Sunday June 2
- Ray Price is back in Edmonton from Reno for 3 days to teach us the latest in BJJ Top Game Positional Dominance
- Ray is a Straight Blast Gym BJJ black belt and ISR Matrix president
- Seminar open to members and non-members, beginner through advanced levels
- Registration is now open (30 spaces available)