Black Belt Ray Price is coming to Edmonton this month for a 3-day BJJ event. Reserve your space. Plus, check out the upcoming dates for self defense and other workshops at Wise Warrior Gym.
All Things Kicking Seminar: Recap
Last month, Guest Coach Ryan delivered another All Things seminar. This will for sure be a future Wise Warrior favourite.
The seminar had little to do with HOW to do kicks and instead focused on WHY and WHEN.
It fundamentally changed how I think about kicking. Without exaggeration, it shifted my kicking game forever. Thank you, Coach Ryan.
Stay tuned for more special seminars, including another of our favourites returning to Edmonton: Ray Price's BJJ Seminar, coming this month!
BJJ Seminar with Special Guest Black Belt, Ray Price
We're counting down the days for Ray Price to bring us the latest in BJJ Top Game Positional Dominance this May 31.
Ray is a Straight Blast Gym BJJ black belt and ISR Matrix president coming to us from Reno, Nevada. If you missed his last visit to Wise Warrior Gym, this is your chance to learn from the best and surpass your old BJJ game.
Friday May 31, 7pm - 9pm
Saturday June 1, 10am - 3pm
Sunday June 2, 10am - 3pm
Advanced Registration is Required
30 spots available, members & non-members welcome
Reserve your space
May Seminars & Special Events
Martial Arts for the Mind Lectures
Wednesday May 8 & May 22 (8 pm – 9:30 pm)
Our functional philosophy Martial Arts for the Mind program
- Our functional philosophy Martial Arts for the Mind program
- Topics include: Defining the Wise Warrior continued, Awareness Path - Cultivating Awareness, and Coming Home Part 3 - Breath & Breathing
- Newcomers always welcome. Classes are included in membership or $20 drop-in for non-members
Hard Target Self Defense Seminar
Saturday May 25 (9 am – 3 pm)
- Become a hard target for crime with our award-winning, one-day self defense seminar
- 100% of participants felt more confident, empowered, and prepared to defend themselves after taking this training
- Learn More
Fascial Ball Rolling Series
Sunday May 26 (11 am – 12:30 pm)
- Last month's "Roll Back Time" workshop with Janice Kaylta, RMT of Magic Hands Human & K-9 Therapy was extremely valuable for rehab and maintenance. It gave attendees fundamentals and tools they can use for life
- This month we are introducing an ongoing series
- Beginners welcome. Great for athletes and non-athletes alike.
BJJ Seminar with Black Belt Ray Price
Friday May 31 – Sunday June 2
- Friday from 7 pm – 9 pm, Saturday from 10 am – 3 pm, & Sunday from 10 am – 3 pm
- Ray Price, Straight Blast Gym BJJ black belt and ISR Matrix president, visiting from Reno, Nevada
- BJJ Top Game Positional Dominance
- Seminar open to members and non-members, beginner through advanced levels
- Registration is open (30 spaces available)