We're weaving together core skills from all of our Real Self Defense modules, making them even more accessible and adaptable to key real-world scenarios. Plus we have guest instructor Rick Wilson hosting a 2-day knife defense seminar. Come check out our Edmonton seminars and events in October!
Everyday Warrior, Everyday Defense
In REAL Self Defense class we're weaving together core skills from all our modules and running them through key, real-world scenarios.
This increases functionality by making the core skills more accessible and adaptable to changing and unpredictable threatening situations.
And plain and simple, the training variety is a lot of fun.
We've also restarted Coaches Corner, giving our coaches extra training in teaching methodology.
I always say, excellent curriculum is critical, but even more important is HOW you train the material.
See you on the mats!
October Seminars & Events
Hard Target Self Defense Seminar
Saturday October 5 (9 am – 3 pm)
- Become a hard target for crime with our award-winning, one-day self defense seminar
- 100% of participants felt more confident, empowered, and prepared to defend themselves after taking this training
- Advanced registration required!
Fascia Ball Rolling with Janice Kalyta, RMT
Friday October 11 & 25 (7 pm – 8:30 pm)
Sunday October 20 (11:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Add ball rolling technique to your health and rehab toolbox with Janice Kalyta of Magic Hands Human & K-9 Therapy
- Learn how to properly engage the fascia to release tension and stress throughout your body
- Beginners welcome. Great for athletes and non-athletes alike.
Seminar: Knife Defence with Rick Wilson
Saturday October 26 & Sunday October 27 (9 am – 4:30 pm)
- $150, open to members and non-members
- Registration: Payment can be made by e-transfer or PayPal to email@example.com