Happy New Decade! This year new programs and classes will be offered. Wise Warrior University online classes are now up and running!
Coach Stu and some ladies from Yelp Elite having a good time at our Martial Arts for the Mind and Hard Target event last week
Photo credit @zhotoshoots on Instagram
More Classes & Programs in 2020
Welcome to the new decade, Wise Warriors!
By all indications, it looks like we have a great year ahead. Online training has begun at our new Wise Warrior University.
Our gym schedule is soon changing to add more classes and new programs. I'll be finalizing the schedule this week.
And Wise Warrior Gym is celebrating its 25 Year Anniversary this March! I'll have more information for you soon about our annual Warrior Banquet.
See you on the mat,
- Calen Paine
February Seminars & Special Events
Hard Target Self Defense Seminar
Saturday February 29 (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
- Become a hard target for crime with our award-winning, one-day self defense seminar
- 100% of participants felt more confident, empowered, and prepared to defend themselves after taking this training
- Advanced registration required!
- Click to learn more or register!
Fascial Ball Rolling Series
February dates to be announced
- Add ball rolling technique to your health and rehab toolbox with Janice Kalyta of Magic Hands Human & K-9 Therapy
- Learn how to properly engage the fascia to release tension and stress throughout your body
- Beginners welcome. Great for athletes and non-athletes alike.
Upcoming Events in March
Empty Spaces Seminar with Rick Wilson
Bokken Wooden Sword Seminar with Sensei Yanush
Wise Warrior Gym 25th Anniversary and Warrior Banquet
Contact us or give Calen a call at 780-667-9911 for questions and registration.
Sign up to be the first to receive news, events, & special offers delivered to your inbox.
To stay up to date with Wise Warrior Gym, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram!